Thursday, May 1, 2008

All packed and ready to go....

Well the bags are packed, the winter warmies are ready to go....I am off to Nundle for a Stitch in with the wonderful and talented Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan. It has been organised by Kerry from Cottage on the Hill.

I am so excited about going and I will be getting to meet some bloggers whose blogs I read. I was just catching up on blogs now and found a couple of others who are going. It is going to be great getting to meet all these talented people!

So off to bed for me now as I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow all by my lonesome!

Take care everyone and see some of you tomorrow!!

Hugs
Anita


PS - The slippers are to take to Nundle. We have been told to bring our slippers as it can get cold there and there will be prizes for the most interesting, so I decided that my boring ugg boots needed some jazzing up LOL!!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Hi Anita.....I just saw that you had "put your hand up" for the cyber sewing day at Mrs Martins.....I can't get to these things very often and so will definately be joining in with this....perhaps we could post some pics on our blogs of our day....I am looking forward to it!