Sunday, March 23, 2008

My poor baby!!






Yes that is the number plate off my car!!

Craig was coming home last night and a young P plater pulled out from a stop sign into his path. Fortunatley no one was hurt as Craig was turning too and so was not going too fast. The young guy has no insurance (very irresponsible) so we will have to claim against our insurance. Craig said he told the guy that I would not be happy as this car was my baby LOL

The more annoying thing is the inconvenience, Nathan starts a course next week so 3 of us will be trying to work around 1 car. GRRRRR - not happy Jan.

5 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

Ohh poor car, thats not good, at least its still driveable, not much of a bright spot but a small one..

hugs

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

oh dear your poor car...thanks so much for dropping by my blog...

susan said...

bummer...wierd to sew a nissan with the steering wheel on the "wrong" side :-)at least everyone was okay. dont they give a big ticket if you do not have insurance...they sure do here in the u.s. i thought hawaii was bad, but here in michigan major no no and they fine you very very heavily. of course, if you cannot afford the insurance how are you going to pay the fine?!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Anita,
I am passing on a blog award to you. I hope it cheers you up. Details are on my blog.