Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sewing day...

Last Friday we had sewing group again and here is what we were working on...

Glenda was making this beautiful quilt for a gift...


Mum was working on another block from the FQ shop block of the month ( from a couple of years ago LOL)

And I stitched the binding on my Jely Roll Quilt from retreat...


And played with this cute stitchery..

I love these Fridays.........the 4 hours a fortnight I get to do what I enjoy..........this little stitchery says it all!

6 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Perfect Anita. Nothing better than a good crafty day with like-minded friends. Well, almost nothing. ;-)
Marilyn

Chookyblue...... said...

good to see your Mum is up to speed like me.............

DAWNIE said...

Great. Progress Anita looking good

Shiralee Stitches said...

Sewing get togethers are always great.....sharing and chatting while sewing......looks like you're on a roll with the projects too Anita.....have fun today???? you lucky duck....

Khris78 said...

They are the best days!!!

Lois said...

Great, looks like a productive time.