Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More from retreat....

Of course at retreat there is lots of eating.....




Some random pics...





 Sharon and her new toy!


Lois's beautiful Jelly Roll quilt..
After we left Mount Alford we spent a night in Ipswich and spent some time patchwork shop shopping!!




 I had such a great time this week with all my internet friends. Some I have met before, others it was the first time meeting but I count all these girls as  close friends, despite the physical distance of where we live. 
Back - Lois, Khristina, Sharon, Diana & SharonNZ
Middle - me and Amanda
Front - Lynda and Floss
Thanks girls for a great week!


xxx

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

glad you had a great time with the girls..............

Lois said...

Didn't we have fun in all of those lovely shops.