Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stitching with Friends

2 weeks ago I had a stitching day here with some local friends, it was a nice few hours just to sit and chat and do some hand stitching. 
SandyN, Karen & Robyn...

 I worked on some of my BOM paper piecing..


 and I finished this cushion cover, it now has an insert. I made it for the lounge but am thinking it will look nice on my bed!

We are hoping to get together once a month, athough I am starting to pack up all my sewing stuff as we get our house ready to put on the market. 

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

maybe you could leave some projects handy in a box........like your EPP,GJ stitcheries and BOM opps I mean BOY ("block of the year")........then you would have something easy at hand when you have stitching days.......

It is always great to stitch with friends........

Susan said...

Looks like a fun afternoon. Keeping the house tidy to sell is a pain - good luck. X

Janice said...

It looks like a fun day. You've really caught the English paper Piecing bug,haven't you.

Karen Mallory said...

13What fun to get together with friends. I love your BOM. The fabrics are lovely and the little hexes in the pillow case are great!
hugs Karen

Khris said...

Looks like you have been getting a bit done Anita...well done...it all looks great...hugs Khris
p.s. I had to change the random codes about 10 times to get one I could read...agghhh