Monday, September 5, 2011

Bits of sewing

Since I have last blogged I have had a couple of sewing days with the girls. One day I was very unfocussed and couldn't decide which project to do so these are the ones I dabbled with. A tablerunner, a bag and a sewing bag...


The next time I finished this tablerunner for a gift.

I also pieced the panels for this gorgeous sewing bag from Anni Downs new book.
I have almost finished the bag, just have to finish hand sewing some of the lining. I am hoping to get it finished to take some stitching with me on the plane.
Here is a pic of Glenda & Maria my sewing buddies (and Aqua buddies!!) with their latest creations.
Glenda made a chenille quilt for her youngest grandson...


and Maria was crocheting  an edging on some cuddly baby blankets.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Anita! Can't wait to see how your bag turns out!

Khris said...

Hey at least you have your stuff out for the bag...mine is still in its paper bag...LOL
Hugs Khris

Googy Girl said...

Your table runner is lovely and is sure to brighten any table. You piecing for Anni's bag looks great, just about to start the bag for my mum....it's a very popular bag.

looks like your sewing days are very productive...

Chookyblue...... said...

see you have been sewing......well done...........