Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not much to post about at the moment, have been doing some sewing that I can't show on here yet and have been busy organising Tim's 21st on Saturday night.
As of today I am now on 2 weeks holiday from work, next wednesday I am heading to Adelaide for a week to catch up with some friends from the Yahoo group I have been in for over 5 years.
I have been going through old photos looking for photos of Tim, had a great time reminiscing through the old style photo albums the other day!
Here are a couple of pics of Tim I have scanned in that will be part of the table decorations at his party.
UPDATE - well I would show you some photos but I got a new laptop last week and realised all my photos are still on the old computer LOL
STAY TUNED!!!

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy 21st to Tim...hope you all have a great night..