Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with the Caldwells



I am a bit late posting about Christmas but better late then never LOL

It was quite a humid day here in Sydney but not too hot to have a baked Turkey lunch!


We had a lovely sleep in to about 8.30am then opened some presents when we dragged the boys out of bed! We all got some lovely pressies, I got lots of DVD's from the boys and Craig bought me a handbag and a new quilting ruler.

We had a bacon & egg brunch, then had to drop Craig at work at 12.30pm. The boys and I then headed over to my parents place for lunch and the afternoon. Only the 5 of us this year so pretty quiet, except for when we were playing board games LOL

Now I like the game Boggle. Craig wouldn't buy me the game (as he hates it) so I bought myself one this year. I think from now on though I will be playing Boggle on my own LOL. I also bought a new game called Pictureka - we had a lot of fun playing that one too.




We left in time to pick Craig up from work at 8.30pm, picked up Maccas (nothing else open) on the way home for the boys as they were hungry yet again LOL

All in all a lovely christmas day!

My mum bought me a Layer Cake and Charm pack in this beautiful fabric. I have never seen this range before but it is very pretty with pinks, olive greens, browns & creams.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Goodies Especially the Fabric from your Mum..she has Good Taste.
cheers

Anita said...

Lucky you having such a mum :-))) The fabrics where just gourgeus, think I have to look for them on Internet stores.