Monday, April 21, 2008

The finished Tablerunner!!

I finished the tablerunner in time for my mum's birthday. It is made from a charm pack of Nells Flower Shop by Moda and 6 metres of ric rac!!

I love the effect the ric rac gives! I would like to make one for myself too when I have the time.

Here is a pic of my mum, very happy with her present!!

We went to Pancakes on the Rocks for lunch yesterday to celebrate mum's birthday, here is a pic of the most important people in my life.

I have this week off work, very happy about that LOL. Craig has 4 rostered days off so we are going away for a couple of days to visit some friends. Will be back on Thursday.

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice table runner........lucky you got it donw in time for your mum
......enjoy your holiday see you soon.......what are your travel arrangements???

Cath Ü said...

Anita that is lovley... I can see why your Mum loved it..
Cath Ü

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very nice table runner and the ric rac does look fantastic..beautiful gift for your mum.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your table runner especially the ric rac.