Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!


I've been TAGGED! Thanks Khris! I was dreading that someone would do this to me LOL. I am really quite boring LOL

THE RULES:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


So here are 7 things about me...


1. I was born in England and came to Australia when I was 2yo with my family. My parents were what they called "10 pound Poms". We returned to the UK on one way tickets when I was 5 as my mum was homesick. We stayed 6 months and then came back to Australia. I went for a holiday when I was 17, haven't been back since.


2. I don't drink coffee (or tea) but love coffee mugs!


3. I am not an animal person, don't really care for animals....ducking for cover LOL


4. I have never had a speeding ticket


5. I always hang my undies on the inside line of the clothes line!!


6. The only seafood I eat is fish, hate anything else.


7. I have never made a quilt, I started my first one in December but it is not finished. I have enough fabric to make many quilts though LOL


I now tag Tracy, Donna, Vicki, May Brit, KA, JOdie, Leanne yes ladies, I read all your blogs LOL

1 comment:

jodie said...

Thanks Anita for the tag and for reading my blog! I have been offline lately, but problem is now fixed so I have done the tag today. I looked over your blog and see we will meet in Nundle in May. It will be my first 'retreat' and I am looking forward to meeting Leanne and Rosie, kinda dreading the long drive alone though!
Jodie