Thursday, April 28, 2016

Resuming Transmission...

After almost 6 months of silence from me, I have decided I need to finish my trip reports for our holiday. No one is probably interested but I need to do it for myself so I have a record of it.

 I do read some blogs here and there, rarely comment, life has just taken a different path for now and unfortunately there is not much time for blogging.

Much to some people's annoyance, other forms of social media have taken it's place, purely for the fact that Facebook and Instagram are quick, instant and very easy to use on a phone or ipad.

Life is good and there are occasional bouts of sewing!!

I have missed the blogging community but fortunately most bloggers also are on other social media so we can still stay in touch.

Love you all,

Anita
x

2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Anita I'm interested! I have only blogged 2 days of my Paris trip and still trying to get it done for a record for me! I'm so pleased you are doing this! Look forward to seeing your trip...just read your London post...fascinating! I too love keeping in touch with other Bloggers through Facebook and Instagram...our internet is sooooo slow here being a holiday town.....Once a post took me 5 hours!!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

I love holiday trips........seeing it thru others eyes.........most places I will never get to...........
Yes I do miss you blogging.........miss catching up but that's life........i'll be here reading if you post stuff.......