Sunday, November 9, 2014


I am going on a bloggers weekend in 2 weeks so thought it might be a good idea to actually put something on my blog!

Life here has been busy as usual just with work and life in general. But I did manage to get a weekend away with the Sewing Sisters to Berry in October. It was a great weekend with lots of  sewing, eating, shopping, laughing, talking. I came away feeling very refreshed but that was short lived as I got food poisoning the night I got home. Not from the yummy food I ate while away but from the McD's burgers the boys brought home for dinner that night. It was very unpleasant and not something I want to get again! It took me over a week to feel right again!

Anyway, here are some pics from the weekend,
This is what happens when a bunch of quilters taken over the house...
Quilts and fabric laid out all over the floor

Hard at work!!
 

Piles of handmade bags...
 

 Lots of cool bags for transporting all the food we would need....there were more elsewhere!!


Hard at work again!!
 

Lois's quilt made out of her stash..
 

My shaggy quilt
 

Next shaggy quilt squares quilted ready to be put together....unfortunately since I have come home I have only managed to sew 2 rows together!!


Thanks for visiting!!

Anita
x


3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

well you can finish that quilt off next weekend......lol........glad you girls had a great time..........

Jenny said...

I just love shaggy flannel quilts . so warm. Yours looks good, like the colours

Dawnie said...

Love the flannels, always a favourite to snuggle up to.