Friday, May 30, 2014

This week...

This week hasn't been too great.....on the way home from work on Tuesday my work mate and I were involved a 4 car pile up. We were the 3rd car so impact in the front and impact in the back. We are fine, no injuries, just a lot of soreness which has developed in the following few days. I was in my friends car and she was driving. The worst thing was being a nervous wreck driving to work the next day!!
The front of my friends car....the tow bar of the car in front went straight through the radiator!


This is the car that hit us in the back...she had a lot more damage as she was going faster. Not her fault....she came over a rise as the accident happen and couldn't avoid us. 

But we are all good....my friend is just waiting to hear the verdict on her car. 

Today I did manage to do a bit of sewing with mum....got the borders sewn on this baby quilt and square table topper. Now to quilt them!!

Until next time!

Anita

9 comments:

DAWNIE said...

Omg god Anita, i hope you are ok! Terrible experience

Susan said...

So glad you're ok. Such a shock. A bit of sewing will help calm the nerves.....

Chookyblue...... said...

just pleased you are ok...........take care........

Chookyblue...... said...

just pleased you are ok...........take care........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh No...so pleased you are Ok...big hug coming...

Show and Tell said...

So glad you are both OK Anita and I love those 2 quilt tops....Take care Kate x

Jenny said...

Glad you are Ok Anita. I love the little baby quilt.. cute fabric

DAWNIE said...

Patient awaiting update c/fair????!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita i am glad you are okay and love your sewing projects,well done.xx