Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crafting retreat - October 3-6, 2011, Mt Alford QLD

Every year my online CRAFT group have a get together. This has only just started over the past two years but we have had an awesome time. This year we are heading to Mt Alford in Queensland which is where we held our first retreat . Last year we held it her in Carrickalinga SA. Its a fantastic time with friends who chat, eat, drink, sew a bit, laugh a lot and just generally have a great time. Mt Alford has cabins which offer your own room and en-suite with all meals catered for or you can share a room with ensuite for slightly less amount.

This year we have a couple of spots free and I am offering my online friends a chance to join us for some great fun with great girls. We don't have planned sewing events, there are no designers or shops trying to sell you anything. You just bring your own sewing along and prepare to have fun.


I can vouch for all the girls there, they are a great bunch of gals, great friends, and would welcome anyone.

Here are some of the other's blogs
sewprimkhris.blogspot.com
seasidecraftin.blogspot.com
amanda-lotshappening.blogspot.com
dewbearryhaze.blogspot.com
materialmagic.blogspot.com
beeshebags.blogspot.com


If you are interested in joining us please email me for further details. We can arrange pick up and drop off at airports, bus or trains in Brisbane and Ipswich areas.
Blogger won't let me put any pics in the post but if you go to the link to my blog post on the retreat you can see all the pics there.

Hugs,
Anita

1 comment:

Shiralee Stitches said...

Looks like you'll have a ball, Anita. Sadly, October is not a good month for me, or I may have been there with bells on....