Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sewing day

 I have been very slack not posting these photos but I have been busy planning our holiday for later in the year.............more on that later!!

A couple of weeks ago a few of us got together for  a sewing day and I showed the others how to make these little fabric baskets. I had some gorgeous printed linen I bought from Etsy that they all used.Aren't they cute!



I was going to sew the binding on my monster quilt but didn't get it done. I did get the binding all put together and ironed in half all ready to sew on.
Am hoping to get 2 sewing days over Easter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Anita! Hope you get some time to get that sewing done over Easter!

Unknown said...

Anita,
The baskets are a wonderful idea for Easter...lol. They are terrific!

Happy Easter and happy sewing!

hugz
Pam

Chookyblue...... said...

the baskets look great...............hope you get some sewing time...........

Khris said...

They look fantastic Anita....hugs Khris

Beryl said...

How many baskets did your mother make!!! I have mine pride of place in my craft room!
Beryl